You have some important things to do before you graduate!
1. Fill in the Exit Survey, here’s the link https://eforms.amdsb.ca/
2. Consider who should be your valedictorian. The valedictorian speaks for your graduating class at commencement. Nomination forms will be available from Student Services starting on Monday, June 3, and will be due back by Friday, June 6. Voting will take place from Monday, June 10 to Thursday June 13 in Student Services.
3. Attend the Grad Lunch on Friday, June 14! We will serve sandwiches and yummy cupcakes. Your Valedictorian will be announced there.
4. Order your grad caps! For the low price of $8 you will be able to keep your grad cap and tassel (that has the year on it) at the end of commencement. The grad cap order form can be found by following this link or can be picked up at Student Services. https://docs.google.
com/document/d/19EExlE_ TefNRN5t5mcLs9DKmevlqoFbrLAMEQ 8w4MDw/edit?usp=sharing
5. Student Awards Form – If you haven’t done so already, please fill out a Student Awards Form and return it to Student Services on June 6. The LDSS community grants over $50,000 of awards at Commencement and you will be eligible for all of them if you fill out this form. If you don’t, you can’t be awarded one. All grade 12 and 5th years should fill one out. A list of awards and the form is attached.